Tuesday 13 November 2007

Update

I've been to the doctor's and been certified for four weeks, which takes me up to the Christmas holidays. I saw a different doctor at the practice, who said that Dr *******, while being a good doctor is probably not the best at dealing with the mental health side of things; like I hadn't noticed. So I'm still taking the drugs, with some new ones on top (for Gastritis, yay), and other avenues are being explored for me. Next check a week on Monday, until then I am still kinda in a state of confused flux. On the upside however, I did manage to get out of the house, and felt confident enough to stay out long enough to visit my aunt; every cloud and all that. Hopefully I can keep up this whole confidence building thingand do something productive: I have plans for things that I could do at home, and if things work out okay, I want to help my Nan with her decorations etc. and my cousin with the redecoration of her NEW HOUSE (My cousin's getting her own house, how uber cool is that?)!!!!

3 comments:

snowingindoors said...

Well done you!! Glad to hear that a switch in Dr's may hold some more answers and that you had a good day too :)

We are completing the purchase of the house 21.11.07 and moving on the Thursday so let us know when you're free - yippee!!

Anonymous said...

So I am a Dandy pirate to, I feel so much beter now I am in good company. Keep up the blog, going well more than I thought. love from US 2.
I am now forcing Gill to do the test, will send results.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I spelt my name wrong DOWWW.