Saturday 17 November 2007

Music

I have been scared to listen to music for ages; I haven't even listened to Sounds of the Sixties, my favourite show. Today, though, Harry showed me this great website where I can create a playlist and add it to my blog, so we had a bit of a music fest. You will find the MP3 player at the bottom of my blog, and you may notice the subtle connection in the vague themes (or my interpretation of those themes) of each song. Plus let me know what you think about the two versions of New England, which do you prefer?

N.B. eM and Ben, Barenaked Ladies is especially for you, hope you like it.
Martin, Katie Melua's for you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coolness, nice little feature. Can it be moved up the site?

Glad you're back in touch with music again, life's better with a soundtrack!

Anonymous said...

And talking of music, why isn't myspace.com/InstrumentalJealousy in your links??

hmmm??

Anonymous said...

Cool playlist and very good to see some BnL :) You will have to burn it to disc and we can force you to listen to it whilst we make you paint our house!! Aren't we mean?!?

Itastelikedeath said...

ooh, what torture, lol

Harry said...

I'm seriously impressed you remembered how to login and update the playlist, that German song is cool!