Thursday 1 May 2008

Consultation


There are two things I'd quite like people's help on.

The first, minor, one is the new blog layout: better or worse?

The Main issue though, is more of a personal one. I was wondering if anybody had any idea of how to stop what is becoming absolutely crippling neck pain. I used to have it constantly, and had thought lately that I was rid of it, but unfortuneately today it came back, with a mighty vengence. It is absolutely killing me, but I can't seem to find the trigger or a remedy.

This has really put a stop to my revision, as bending over paperwork is nigh-on impossible. If anybody has any suggestions as to how to relieve this (without going to a doctor), at least long enough for me to get some work done I would really appreciate it.

Apologies if there are mistakes in this post, I'm trying to hold my neck up and therefore having to utilise my rather poor touch typing skills whilst looking down my nose at the computer screen.

Thanks in advance, hopefully soon I might find some parallel me to come and write a more cheery post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Hannah here is some very useful advise past through the ages that will cure any aches, pains or any alements. The answer is simple - alcohol and lots of it. Then revision, which of course can be simplified by not doing it til the night before. The momentry stress will get you through and the alcohol after will make it all bearable. I hope this helps as much as it has helped me.
x.

Anonymous said...

I could help. I have be trained at giving massages, but noone not even my girlfriend trusts me to do them...
...but there's a first time for everything.