Thursday 17 April 2008

Experiment

I started this game on the whiteboard at home in London, and thought it might be fun to try an internet version.

Storyboard

Here's the Rules:
  • Only write two words at a time
  • Try to keep it looking vaguely grammatically sound
  • Try not to finish the sentence.

I've added a link to the document I started it in at the bottom of this post and on the link list to the right of the page. If you want to join the experiment, get in touch and I'll add you as a collaborator; it can get quite mad and be a lot of fun.

An example to start,

Once my favourite little

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddxg28xz_0fxnb5gcd

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i join your story board

Itastelikedeath said...

@ Gill: definitely, the more the merrier, you should get an email invite any time now

Anonymous said...

I want in too...

Itastelikedeath said...

coolio, welcome aboard