Monday 10 December 2007

"The following blog may have offensive content and contain large doses of moaning"

Okay, so it seems I'm destined to hang around for a bit longer, so as promised here comes some moaning; although not so much self pity today.

I am making this an official rant, made all the easier to do by the fact that it is highly unlikely that the people I am ranting about will ever read this. So, here goes:

Certain people in a certain finance department at a certain Uni in Cheltenham completely suck (subtle eh?)!!! My cousin rocks and anyone that thinks or says otherwise is a absolute berk. So many people are failing at irradicating bullying in schools, but at least they are trying; what about bullying in the workplace?

I'm writing this cos I'm not sure what I can do to help and I won't see my cous for a bit, but suffice to say I am not happy with this situation, and as I have certain aggression problems, if anyone involved ever does hear about this, they should think very carefully about their attitude before I come to visit.

Wow, that was quite melodramatic and rambling wasn't it, but I hope people get the jist of what I'm trying to say: My family and friends are all that matter to me and I get seriously pissed off if anything happens to any of them.

No comments: