Thursday 20 December 2007

Blog Photos



Wow, what a loser, I have only just worked out how to get a photo onto a post. This is me trying to be sociable for Christmas. Other images on facebook, and maybe I'll put some more up later.

Also, for some of the more pushy people, there are a couple of photos from the Bristol party, although none with me in; sorry.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=23444&l=e0ce5&id=706423254

(Apparently this is a public link, I don't think you need an account on Facebook to see it)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun evening - i'm guessing blur = drunk so some of you seemed to have a fantastic time ;)

Good to know that being pushy works!! Have a fantastic Winterval :)

Itastelikedeath said...

actually blur=shitty camera; I only had an 'Old Speckled Hen' and Bailey's, with a lemonade in between, but yes, it was fun