Monday 3 March 2008

New Hair and stuff



As the pic shows, I have had my hair done. The funky new cut and style was given to me by my cousin Matt (I highly recommend him to anyone with access to Bridgewater). It doesn't look quite like that now, as this was taken just after it had been done and he had straightened it and put gel or something in it, but it still looks uber cool. I'm afraid I've not been converted enough to go out and by myself straighteners or anything of that sort, but I'd let him do it again. I'm now looking forward to the summer when hopefully he'll dye it for me.

Matt did my hair in Saturday, when I went down to Burnham to stay over with my aunt and uncle for food and fun. It was a very cool weekend, so thanks to Gill and Martin, and Ben and Matt. I'm hoping at some point that they'll be able to come and see me and let me try and cook for them (although I wouldn't comment on how safe my cooking would be).

Unfortuneately, I am thoroughly bogged down at the minute with various assignments and an up-coming exam (Thurs 5 o'clock, arrgh), so even if I was an exciting sort of person, nothing doing for the next week or so. On the other hand, I have got some exciting things happening after that; my 3rd Christmas and a chance to check out my cousin eM's new place in a few weekends time, and then home for Easter and my parent's 25th wedding anniversary. That's a long time; my Dad always says a life sentance is shorter than that :)

Will put the computer to sleep shortly, otherwise all this work will drive me insane. For the next hour before I go to bed it's total work detox ready to start again at around 8 in the morning, yay :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking good babe!
God luck with ya exam on thursday, I'll be thinking of yer!

Harry said...

Not sure who's got the longer hair, you or me!