Monday 17 November 2008

First of all, thanks all for your kind thoughts.

I saw the Doctor last week. He wasn't much help with the 'flu symptoms; he said they'd sort themselves out over time, and they did disappear for a bit, although I've got them back again now, and will probably have them on and off for the rest of the winter. What he did do was give me four prescriptions such that I'll soon be rattling like a pill box. There's my anti-depressants; some new migraine pills (So expensive he's only given me 6 and told me I'm on no account to lose them); some other pills that I'm to take for three or four days every month; and some ferrous sulphate for an Iron-deficiency, which is not anemia but something similar. Hopefully soon these will take effect, and some progress will be seen with my health.

So far I'm still feeling pretty low, however, and this is certainly not helped by the lack of internet at home. As you can see, I have access to internet at Uni (hence being able to write this), but it's not as convenient, and the worst thing is that as far as I can tell, the problem is elementary: The last time I did a 'Diagnose and Repair', it came up with a message and link telling me to connect ot the ISP. Upon clicking the link, I get a stcok page from BT saying the service has been suspended due to the bill not being paid. Apparently, the man in charge of our property says that this is an error and that of course the bill's been paid, but I have reached the point where I don't altogether believe anything he says; he appears rather useless and looks quite like a stereotypical used car salesman. I am therefore not happy.

Oh well, I suppose that things will sort themselves out. I hope to put another poem up soon to compensate to an extent for this rambling complaint, but until then, thanks again to everyone for their concern, and hopefully I'll see folks soon, and be less moany in person: Only three weeks now until I finish for Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3 weeks is long enough... I'm still working on a plan, lol. Main thought is mine for a movie and drinks, but I'll email you back once I have everything sorted :)

I hope you feel better soon. I'm really looking forward to your return. Just think only 3 more weeks now.