Wednesday 29 September 2010

... of the Week (#2):

This week – Word of the Week (#2):

This week it’s an offering from Dr. Johnson, and was again chosen to be vaguely relevant – this is not a general trend in my method of electing a word, it’s just that in the last few weeks, when it came to picking the new addition to my vocabulary, relevancy seemed to be the appropriate avenue to take.

So, in honour of my brother’s receipt of Rose Kemp’s new album:

geason

adj. Wonderful

Apologies for the lack of regularity, the last few weeks have been somewhat up in air. I am, however, soon to be returning to Bristol for the new academic term, and I hope to be a more reliably consistent poster – the aim being to provide another place of refuge from the day-to-day life which can pall after a while if not interspersed with a little of the minor, yet interesting, obscurities which provide, if not the backbone then perhaps the funny bone of our society.

All comments and content suggestions welcome. No, encouraged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that is a wonderful word. I'll be sure to use it.

As for the blogging, I really hope you do post more regularly. I like the fact you can be miles away and I can still know how you are :D