Monday 5 October 2009

Cut loose folks

To any of you who have stumbled across this site in a last ditch attempt to find something on the web to help you sleep; Apologies to you for having to put up with my banal conversation for all these years.

I understand now that the sort of stuff I talk about generally holds very little interest for anyone else, and so I probably bore you. One guy, who I've known for about 16 years, turned to me in the pub recently and said, "You know Hannah, you're more interesting than I thought (paraphrasing, but you get the idea)." So it turns out I do occasionally say something worth hearing, but if it's only once every 16 years, I'd give up on this relationship sharpish if I were you. This particularly applies to my family who may feel they have no choice; I'm telling you now, you do. Cut all ties and be done with it.

6 comments:

Mark said...

wuv oo!

Sophie said...

HannaH...
Remember how you knew I'd call you in 2 days...

I'm in too deep to cut loose now...

Anonymous said...

I think the fact that this was said in a pub says so much already. Also, I believe I may have said this, but only in the context of the lack of blogging. Anyway, I won't be cutting any ties with you and I'm sorry if I said anything that offended you or upset you.

Anonymous said...

You're to precious to 'Cut Loose'
Hannah. We may not be there with you but we still think about you and care for you. I haven't seen you in a long time but it doesn't mean I don't care. You are specail to many people and not in a 'Needs' way either ;)
xXx

Itastelikedeath said...

People, I think you're wasting your time, but thank you.

@Anonymous: I'm not sure who you are, but you seem like a great person, if somewhat misguided in your choice of friends. If and when we renew our acquaitance (which would be agreeable to me), I owe you a drink.

Martin said...

Hannah, you have far to low an opinion of your self. Don't take to much note of what you think others are thinking. You're your self and that makes you special. Believe it iv'e been there are have come out the other side better for it.